Life with a pug | courtslm

Pugs are the cutest breed of the dog am I right? How could you resist their scrunched up faces and curled up tails, I mean c'mon! But there's a list of things that I've realised that all pug owners will be able to relate to so I thought I'd share them!

Personal space 

Trying to explain personal space to a pug is like trying to talk to someone in a different language. Whether it's the bathroom, the shower, your bed or the sofa your pug will be there, without a doubt. 
 
 

Nap time?

Nap time is every minute of the day for a pug. Someone once told me that pugs were really lazy dogs and I didn't think anything of it but my god, they are forever napping! Honestly my body has become prone to the sound of snoring. 

 

 Black clothes?

No. That is always the answer. Black clothes around a fawn pug is the worst, they are no longer black because they are covered in tiny little white hairs. I'm forever carrying around a lint roller to roll away the hair. Annoying but you can't get mad. 

 
Everything pug

If you own a pug its almost compulsory that you own every item that has a pug on it. Tops? Socks? Pyjamas? Pillows? Everything. Even if you don't own a pug, pug clothes are cute anyway so win, win.

 
Best friends for life

Once you own a pug you've gained a friend for life. Seens as they follow you around everywhere, you might as well make the most of it! I'd like to think they'd class me as their best friend but that's probably not the case but we'll just go with it! 
 
 

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

No comments