what's in my in-flight bag | courtneyleighblogs

I'm going on holiday tomorrow morning and I've left all my packing til the last minute ( shock!! ) But I thought I'd share with you what I'm taking with me in my in flight bag.
So first off I bought a new bag from River Island that I am absolutely obsessed with so that's the bag that's coming with me through the airport and on to the plane. It's an all black bucket style suede bag and it's absolutely gorgeous! It's not too small but it's not to big either so it's the perfect size for everything I need to take with me.
I'm probably going to pack too much stuff that I don't need but I always do that. The first thing that's going into my bag is my Paper Towns book. I was originally going to take my Kindle on the plane with me but then I decided it took too much room and I'd have to take the plug so that was just too much for me so I just bought this book. I've wanted to watch the film for ages but never got round to actually watching it so I thought I'd read the book first. I've heard good reviews so I'm excited to dive into this.




Skin Therapy Light Face Moisturiser

I'm taking this Skin Therapy Light Hydrating Moisturiser with me on the plane apparently being in the air is the place that makes your skin the most dehydrated and dry so hopefully this will help with that.



I grabbed this cute little pocket mirror from Tiger yesterday to just chuck inside my bag in case I decided to apply some make up just before we landed or just to check on anything. I probably won't use it but I thought I'd bring it just in case.


I don't really know why these are coming with me on the plane because we land in Gran Canaria at half 6 and then we have to go on a coach to the hotel so I won't even see the sun but 'just in case'. These were only £3 from Primark and they're so pretty!!



I have this unconscious paranoia that I'm going to smell pr I'm going to get really hot and it makes me so uncomfortable so I will always have a spray or deodorant in my bag with me. I'm going to be taking a small roll on deodorant with me just so I can apply it whenever I want to and it won't cause a problem for anyone around me. I was originally going to take a body mist spray with me but it was over 100ml so it's not allowed in my hand luggage, which is sooooooooo annoying!!!

I have few other bits that will be coming with me, like my purse, definitely my passport, boarding passes, euros ect but I haven't decided on a few things, so if they make their way into my hand luggage I will be sure to do a part 2 to this post.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this post!


4 comments

  1. I've just bought that book to read on the plane too! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? XX

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started to read it on the plane yesterday, so far so good! Yeah sure :-)

      Courtney x

      Delete
  2. Paper Towns is such a good book! x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I've just finished it and I'm so sad now because I want to read it all over again! I've just ordered two more books though so hopefully they'll live up to this!

      Courtney x

      Delete