the burgundy palette | courtneyleighblogs


Kylie Jenner Kyshadow - Burgundy Palette packaging

Hey lovelies!

I've been debating writing this post for so long as I'm not 100% sure if this palette is a genuine one or if it's a copy as I didn't but it directly from Kylie's website. HOWEVER, the pigment and quality of this palette is amazing so I couldn't not share it with you.

Back of Kylie Jenner Burgundy Palette - shade names

Firstly, the packaging of the palette itself is gorgeous. It's super light weight and isn't massive in size which makes it easier to take around with me on the go or if i'm staying out over night. The drops from the eye on the palette represents the metallic shades inside which I think adds such a cute little detail. The only down side to this palette I have for this palette is the fact it doesn't have a mirror, which isn't a huge deal. 

Inside The Burgundy Palette

The colours included in this palette are absolutely gorgeous! There's a nice mixture of mattes and shimmers / metallics. The metallic shades are SO pigmented and creamy. Swatching them is literally a pleasure because of how smooth and creamy they feel. When I first ever swatched them I was blown away with how pigmented they are. Considering I didn't know if it was a legit palette, I am so impressed. If this is a dupe I'm certain the pigmentation is near enough identical to the original. The matte shades apply so easily and blend so nicely. The only shade I find doesn't have much pigment is the shade 'Naked' (first shade, top row). When swatched you can see a slight shimmer and when caught in the right light you can see it glow, but compared to the other shimmers this is the least one I reach for.



Swatches of  Kylie Jenner - The Burgundy Palette

Overall, this palette is amazing and I am in LOVE. This is honestly the only palette I reach for in the mornings now, there's just a shade for everyone and every occasion. This palette screams autumn to me however the golds and reds also make me think of christmas so this palette is just an all round autumn / winter winner for me. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading!












No comments