I think I have an obsession? Barry m | courtneyleighblogs

I think I have a slight obsession when it comes to Barry M nail polishes. It's the only brand of polish I ever seem to buy, I don't know why I just love all their colours and each different collection has something to benefit my nails so it's a win-win. I thought I'd share with you what polishes I have in my collection, feel free to let me know what shades / polishes you have in your collection. Make sure to tell me which one is your favourite!



Barry M Nail Polishes.

From left to right:

Barry M - Masquerade - £2.95
Barry M - Prickly Pear - £3.99
Barry M - Rose Hip - £3.99
Barry M - Laguna - £4.99
Barry M - Passion Fruit - £3.99
Barry M - Pomegrante - £3.99
Barry M - 3 in 1 Top Coat & Nail Hardener - £4.99
Barry M - Mango - £4.28
Barry M - Black Cherry - £3.99
Barry M - Pit Stop - £2.99
Barry M - Aloha - £4.99
Barry M - Plumpy Topcoat - £2.99
Barry M - Freestyle - £2.99


Barry M Pomegrante, Mango, Black Cherry, Pit Stop, Plumpy Top Coat
& Freestyle.

The Gelly Hi-Shine nail polishes from Barry M are personally my favourite polishes from Barry M as I love the look of a gel finished nail polish and I feel like these polishes last the longest on my nails. However, the Speedy polishes are also a favourite of mine if I need to paint my nails but need them in a quick amount of time as the dry up so so quick which is perfect.


Barry M Masquerade, Prickly Pear, Laguna, Pomegrante, Mango, Black Cherry.

The Coconut Infusion polishes are also very good because not only do they make my nails look super cute but they also make my nails healthier and stronger as they are infused with coconut oil, and all these polishes are under £5 which is amazing!


Barry M Masquerade, Rose Hip, Prickly Pear, Passion Fruit, Mango.

These are all the polishes I own from Barry M and I hope to add more colours to this collection as I just love them so so much! What's your favourite shade? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!




twitter
instagram
blog instagram
bloglovin

No comments